We put our money where our mouth is.
For our agricultural customers, with the installation of a new agricultural Ejax Water Treatment Unit we will waive* the service charges of a full watering season of the year of installation.
*Waiver of service charges available only on a minimum 3 year service contract. Penalties apply for early cancellation.
Servicing throughout California from San Diego and
El Centro to the Northern California regions.
Units for Agricultural needs placed on wells and other water sources from 2" to 12" source pipes
The Ejax Water Treatment System provides our wetter water™ to commercial crops of grapes, strawberries, avocados, almonds, oranges and other citrus fruits that cover over 100,000 acres and growing.
Benefits of Wetter Water for Agriculture, Tree Farms and Nurseries
Calcium and Magnesium Carbonite comes in two forms:
One form is rock hard calcite calcium and magnesium. This is the form that builds up on shower walls, drippers, around the root and in the ground making the ground rock hard. Water can not penetrate.
Second form is a soft aragonite calcium and magnesium. This is the form that plants and trees need and can accept. The magnesium hydroxide, produced by the Ejax System, will slowly change existing calcite to aragonite in the ground, making it soft in about two years of regular watering.
1. Changes hard calcium salts to soft aragonite calcium.
2. Changes hard magnesium salts to soft aragonite magnesium.
3. Reduces labor by preventing scale to form on sprinklers, drippers and pipes.
4. Reduces or even eliminate the need for gypsum.
5. Reduces the effects of sodium bicarbonates on plants and trees.
6. Reduces or even eliminate the need for acid.
7. Chelate* iron in the soil, reducing one cause of yellow leaves.
8. Reduces irrigation by using Wetter Water.
9. Reduce yellow leaves caused by standing water, less stress.
10. Add magnesium hydroxide to help increase plant production.
11. Add negative ions that are an important part of growth.
12. Wetter Water activates fertilizer quicker, requiring less fertilizer to be used.
13. The savings from these benefits more than pays for our service.
* The word chelate derives from the Greek word "chel", meaning a crab's claw, and refers to the pincer-like manner in which the metal is bound. Chemically, a chelate is a compound from complexing of cations with organic compounds resulting in a ring structure. Chelation in soil increases nutrient availability to plants.
"On the saving of water and labor alone, it pays for itself. It reduces the sodium in the water. I tested it myself. And my avocado trees look great."
A.C., Avocado farmer, Valley Center, CA
Please call and arrange an inspection of your current water source and your usage for us to make an estimate on a system that would work for your needs. 714-530-5700 or 888-438-3529